IL Oak Brook
Human Resources Compensation & Benefits
Job Posting Title:
This role is responsible for working with the Director of Benefits to develop, implement, administer and communicate all Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution retirement plans to include both qualified and non-qualified plans. This role is responsible for choosing and managing all vendors to include negotiating contracts and service delivery performance as well as all financial components including asset management. This role will also partner on the administration of the retiree health and life programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Education: Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Provide strategic recommendations and guidance on plan design and market-based plan considerations and industry trends.
- Coordinate all compliance requirements to include plan documentation, required filings, testing as well as all legislative changes.
- Coordinate/develop all policies and procedures associated with retirement plans to include employee eligibility, problem resolution, communication, etc.
- Analyze management reports and take necessary actions.
- Serve as member of benefits committee and primary resource to Sr. Management on retirement plans.
- Manage all fiduciary requirements of all plans including funding and asset management as well as investment choices.
- Responsible for benefit plan audits for all retirement plans.
- Serve as primary vendor liaison with overall responsibility for data exchange and management.
- Partner with Labor Relations and Leadership on Union and MEPP retirement plans and support union negotiations data requests.
- Partner with Finance/Treasury on the administration and operation of the retirement plan and coordination of payments and funding.
- Communication Skills: ability to communicate clearly to both employees and management. Ability to speak and write concisely and effectively, communicating in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills: Good understanding of data management, financial acumen and web tools.
- Job-specific Skills: Comprehensive knowledge of both 401(k) and Pension plans to include plan design, investment/asset management, compliance requirements and administration. Experience in collectively bargained plans and/or multi-employer plans a plus. Experience with retiree health/life programs a plus.
- Reasoning Skills: problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills are key attributes.
- Decision-making Skills: must be comfortable making defensible decisions and exercising reasonable judgment.
- Integrity: the successful candidate will have a reputation for integrity, initiative, perseverance, success, and confidentiality Personal Interaction: must enjoy working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment. Must be comfortable meeting deadlines, and able to prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic environment. Individual should be comfortable interacting with varying levels of the organization and across different functional groups.
Bachelor's Degree Required
Minimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type):
Minimum five years' experience managing retirement plans either in a corporate or consulting environment. Experience with Workday benefits preferred.
Travel Requirements: Travel is generally not required, but may at times be necessary
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Complex Problem Solving