You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Sub Specialty: THY-Rehabilitation
- Start Date: 04/03/23
- Guaranteed Hours: 36
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: Oklahoma
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Physical Therapist
- Competitive pay for Physical Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel and license reimbursement
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physical Therapist for more information about travel therapy staffing.
- Basic Life Support
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 35607570549
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.