Ever noticed the THREE RED DOTS . . .???
They represent Securitas!!!! Our core values are Vigilance, Helpfulness and Integrity.
Come work for a company that truly values you as an employee!
We are looking for Security Officers to provide access control. This entails greeting visitors, maintaining a visitor log, and completing walking rounds to ensure unauthorized individuals do not access a facility. May also involve watching cameras, maintaining a truck log, and inputting data into a computer.
Successful candidates would be pursuing hands on, fast paced employment with the ability to thrive under pressure and possess the following:
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving record
- Good Work History
- GED/ HS Diploma
- Basic Computer Skills
- The ability to do walking rounds without reasonable accommodations
- Previous Law enforcement, Security, or customer service experience encouraged but not required
*Securitas has the industry's best benefits including but not limited to:
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
Everyday Job Functions:
- Responds in an emergency situation with a cool head and makes appropriate decisions based on the situation.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field, sufficient to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
If this sounds like something you are interested in, visit www.securitasjobs.com today to complete an application! Have questions? Call Phone number blocked - click to apply, we would love to speak with you!
Computer skills customer service professional