To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Berlin, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant 3
MOUNTAIN, LTD. • New Berlin, WI
Posted 10 days ago
System One is seeking an Administrative Assistant in New Berlin, WI
There will be training for the selected candidate during the first 6-months.
- The Training Coordinator is the primary administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) – 75% of the position. This requires advanced computer skills / database knowledge, exceptional organizational processes.
- Independent class management for local and remote instructors – The training coordinator must manage all aspects required for a successful class. This includes; Class setup in LMS, Facility & equipment scheduling, Training materials collection, print management, delivery to class location, Equipment and material shipment to and from training facility, and Customer contact and coordination of remote events including customer relations and defining details directly with customers.
- Management of ~$250,000 of training equipment including maintenance support and use scheduling
- Vendor interface, small project management and new equipment purchase in support of training
- Lead development and documentation of department work instructions and support documentation of procedure documents
- First contact for LMS support & Customer support
- Train & support others in the use of the LMS
- Create training materials in support of the LMS and training of others on the LMS
- Act independently to support customers and student inquiry for training classes, included but not limited to LV Drive product identification, target audience needs and corporate objectives.
- Student billing and payment processing, work closely with Customer Service to support the billing and payment processing through other teams. Lead process improvements for bill payment as related to training.
- Independent time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Exceptional customer relations and communications skills, both written and oral
- Proficient to expert in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note
- SQL database experience and management a plus