Kelly IT has an opening for a Full Stack Software Developer to work with our client in Beaverton, OR.
Duration: Temp to hire or direct hire
We are looking for experienced full-stack engineers who want to leverage their background in a domain ripe with opportunity. We’re a .Net shop in the process of maturing our API layers and our SOA environment by building RESTful services utilizing MuleSoft. We play with Informatica (IDQ, PowerCenter, B2B, etc.) for our data game, and use Angular for our front-end apps. Our teams continue to seek out technology choices that best provide value to partners, and there are plenty of opportunities to play with DevOps technologies as we mature our continuous deployment pipeline.
- You will write amazing scalable, maintainable, resilient software and automation
- You will make the team better by working collaboratively with counterparts in program management, QA and data engineering to build a culture where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You will have ownership in finding and filling the gaps and doing what it takes to get the job done.
- You will raise quality via good coding/testing practices and a committed desire for improvement
- You will look for continuous improvement in software and development processes within an agile development team
- You will contribute to the design process for various features
- 6 years of software development experience OR a 2 year degree plus 4 years of software development experience OR 4 year degree plus 2 years of software development experience
- .Net and MS Technologies development experience
- Salesforce development experience
- MuleSoft experience or equivalent
- Object-oriented coding principles including encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Understanding and application of object-oriented design patterns and N-Tier application design
- Experience developing and securing WCF services
- Understanding of SOA based solutions using C#, WCF, WebAPI, ESB, and Informatica
please email resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Agile Software Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US15TTKJ_BH1592997
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly IT Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly IT Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time jobs across the gamut of IT professions, including:
- Database Development and Administration
- Digital and Internet Media
- Enterprise Systems Analysis and Integration
- Network Design and Administration
- Programming and Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Software Testing and Quality Analysis
- Technical Support
- Technical Writing
- Web Development and Administration
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile