To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Allen, VA
- Daniel Korabik
- Phone: 4806653610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant PAYING UP TO $20/hr!!!
Aerotek • Glen Allen, VA
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and professional individual to join our team as the new Office Manager/Administrative Assistant!
Serve as a key resource for internal and external clients in an office environment. You will perform a combination of the following tasks, based on specific location requirements:
- Pantry and print area stocking and maintenance
- Assisting in office workstation moves
- Providing backup reception support
- Ensuring conference/meeting rooms are set up, audio-visual equipment functioning and catering needs for meetings are met
- Collection and delivery of mail and newspaper, office supplies
- Responding to facilities-related issues (e.g. lighting, HVAC, furniture repairs, etc.)
- Miscellaneous other duties.
For this position, you will need to:
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively
- Listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented.
- Communicate effectively in writing.
- Work with or contribute to a work group or team to complete assigned task(s).
- Plan, organize and prioritize time and workload in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Make a decision or solve a problem independently by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions.
4951 LAKE BROOK DR. SUITE #300 GLEN ALLEN, VA 23060
Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm with potential overtime
$18-$20/hr. depending on experience
May 6th, 2019
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Daniel below. Thank you and have a great day!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.