LeafFilter Gutter Protection Installers needed for immediate work as independent contractors. We provide in-depth knowledge so you can correctly and efficiently install our gutter protection system. We provide you with pre-sold jobs along with all the materials needed to install daily. The best part is we provide weekly direct deposit pay and do not require you to ever complete any estimates or sales.
Working with LeafFilter is more than just another contracting job - it’s an opportunity for freedom to grow your business on your terms, and a chance to put down roots in your community! While you’re helping homeowners by installing the best gutter protection on the market, you’ll be backed by the support of the largest gutter protection company in North America. Are you looking for work with weekly pay and the ability to set your own schedule? Because we’re looking to grow our team of installers TODAY!
What’s in it for me?
- Pre-sold jobs – all you do is show up and install with the ability to complete on average 2 jobs per day
- Flexible schedule – you set your own work schedule, work part-time, full-time or as needed
- Weekly Pay – we pay per job and pay weekly through direct deposit, no more waiting weeks or months to be paid
- Comprehensive Instruction – learn how to install our system the right way, the first time
- Onboarding Assistance – we’ll help you obtain general liability and/or workers comp insurance if you don’t already have it
- Advancement – many installers move on to become employees as Field Trainers, Service Technicians, and Install Project Managers
- Installation – Correct installation of gutter protection system on customer’s home following established training guidelines
- Inventory - maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations
- Post Install Review – Complete walkaround of home post-installation and provide customer with certificate of completion
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Active and valid driver’s license
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (24’, 26’ adjustable, and 32’ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or grinder, etc.
- Valid general liability insurance or the ability to obtain
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: INSTA03929
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.