To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37013
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Analyst II - Lease Accountant
Lkq Corporation • Nashville, TN
Posted 5 days ago
JOB LOCATION: North American Headquarters, Nashville, TN
- Responsible for analysis and review of financials including the monthly accounting close process and assisting with the timely and accurate preparation of branch-level financial statements.
- Assist with various recurring and month-end accounting functions directed toward processing of all transactions.
- Participation in the analysis of monthly branch-level financial statements, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of account balances. Conduct proper and thorough comparison to budget and trend.
- Create and post journal entries as needed. Prepare monthly balance sheet account analyses for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Assist with the consolidation of monthly financial statement information for internal/external financial reporting.
- Provide ongoing support to Field as needed for development of annual operating budgets.
- Provide required documentation support for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation, Inc. quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave (6) days, and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods
Talented professionals, are you looking to join a growing company and begin your career? Do you want to be a part of a company that serves tens of thousands of collision-repair businesses, mechanical service shops and vehicle dealerships? How would you like to be a part of a team that offers a unique environment, that fosters individual growth, rewards performance and encourages your career advancement? Are you looking for a company that has excellent benefits including dental, medical, vision, paid time off, and many more? Look no further and apply today at LKQ where you won't be just an employee but our most valuable asset. We're looking for individuals who are interested in a long-range career growth. LKQ Corporation has more than 40,000 employees and is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, China, Europe, and Taiwan offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles. LKQ is excited about the growth that continues to happen and has been happening for the past 20 years. Are you ready to join our team? Don't wait apply today -- we are waiting to add you to our team!
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting is required.
- Ability to seek out relevant information.
- Ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as, statistics and other mathematical concepts used in modeling.
- Maintain strong focus on details.
- Knowledge of accounting distribution and ability to verify correctness and completeness of such information.
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and FASB regulations and procedures as they related to the particular area of accounting.
- Ability to formulate policy and document processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to create, organize and maintain Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
- Must demonstrate initiative, leadership, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Possess strong work ethic and commitment to completing responsibilities.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
- Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to detail.
- 2 to 5 years direct relevant experience in a corporate accounting environment is highly desired.