To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Exton, PA 19341
- Daphnne Vazquez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Coordinator - Bilingual
Kelly Engineering Resources • Exton, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work Location: Exton, PA
Job Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator - Bilingual
Duration: 6 Months (Temporary/Contract)
Accounts Payable Coordinator – Exton, PA
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for one of our top clients in Exton, PA
AP Coordinator - Bilingual
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for general accounting and administrative support for the Accounts Payable functions within Shared Service Center Americas (SSCA). Primary responsibilities are processing vendor invoices and supporting assigned departments.
- 8am – 5pm
70% Processes invoices in JD Edwards / SAP / ReadSoft. Assist in follow-up and resolution of vendor issues in the A/P mailbox and personal email.
20% Assist Manager with special projects as needed
10% Assist in distribution of weekly checks. Coordinates invoice review. Interfaces with in-house personnel regarding accounts payable issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
• 2 plus years’ experience in accounts payable
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in service-oriented or regulated industries would be a plus
• Bilingual in English and Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with invoice processing in JD Edwards and/or SAP preferred.
• Requires strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Ability to communicate effectively with contract organizations and respond to inquiries or complaints.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines.
• A demonstrated customer service focus will be another critical success factor for this position. This is a service organization and that will require the highest commitment to understanding customer needs and meeting/exceeding their expectations.
• Must ensure all communications and interactions are professional, courteous and show a desire to be of service.
Complexity and Problem Solving
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.