To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Gilbert Vuong
- Phone: 8586092075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Specialist- Call Center; Interview ASAP
Aerotek • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
A call center is looking to add customer service representitive on the team. Apply today and interview with the company ASAP!
Customer Support Specialist ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Use the company's platform to manage roadside events.
* Take Inbound/Outbound calls from customers and service providers.
* Possess the ability to to effectively diffuse high tension situations
* Follow established polices for communication to both parties.
* Answer incoming phone lines and process the information in an accurate, timely, and courteous manner.
* Follow established policies for caller active listening and probing, information gathering, and customer service.
* Use logic/comprehensive reasoning skills to address and resolve customer roadside assistance issues
* Call potential providers and assist with onboarding or platform support as well as perform other duties assigned, after all, wearing many hats is part of the start-up life!
- Attitude and attendance is non negotiable.
- Upbeat personality.
- customer service oriented.
- Perferably someone who comes from a strong customer service background.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.