Must be able to work on W2 without sponsorship
Position: .NET Developer
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Length: 6+ month contract (potential for extension or conversion to FTE)
Position is with Fortune 500 financial company
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Tests and delivers software on time.
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and established policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad applications and functional expertise.
- Regularly provides input to define and implement conceptual issues.
- Works under general direction. Mentors and advises less experienced team members, monitoring project status.
- Uses expertise of other team members and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
Skills: Fluent in multiple application development languages at an expert level
If interested, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing