To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Unit Controller /Finance Unit Controller - Healthcare Food
Aramark • Providence, RI
Posted 6 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Healthcare is a leader in providing food, facilities and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
Aramark Healthcare is searching for a Unit Controller/Finance Unit Controller who will oversee all finance and accounting functions for a Lifespan Health in Providence, RI. Reporting to the GM, the Finance Unit Controller plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to finance and accounting, including Aramark Healthcare and client financial accountability. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monthly financial reporting which includes monthly projections, Weekly Operating Report (WOR), and managing the month-end close process.
- Tracking annual budget performance for the system and working with operations team on identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Compile and review monthly financial and statistical data to perform analysis of operating metrics compared to industry benchmarks to identify and correct operational inefficiencies.
- Developing and documenting key accounting policies and ensuring compliance with the key controls over financial reporting and working capital management.
- Work with operations team to develop the annual Aramark budget as well as the annual client system budget for each managed department.
- Monitor all client billing and ensure timely collections of accounts receivable
- Partner with district leadership team in developing strategic initiatives and ensuring annual business targets are met.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Aramark and client financial leaders to resolve all financial issues and build strong working partnerships.
- Facilitate ongoing financial trainings for operations managers to develop financial acumen and driver further employee engagement.
- Assisting the Regional Finance Director with region-wide financial cadence of (including projects and initiatives).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field required.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. The ability to plan, direct, and organize accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of financial information. Ability to prepare and analyze balance sheets and income statements as well as investigate variances to plan and projections.
- Successful candidates must be able to compile monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and operating information and ensure the accuracy and integrity of all financial reports and internal control requirements.
- Responsible for working with front line manager to develop knowledge and accountability for department financial information.
- Responsible for responding effectively to changing demands.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Financial experience in Hospitality - Food Industry preferred.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran