To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The LaSalle Network Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LaSalle Network is partnering with an established real estate company head quartered in the St. Louis area. With a growing national presence, our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to add to their team. With over 5,000 employees, our client is looking for candidates with strong accounting experience and excellent organizational skills. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for partnering with various departments internally. This organization is known for being very employee focused; as they offer great work life balance, an on-site fitness center, subsidized lunches, as well as a flexible schedule.
If you are able to communicate effectively and are looking to join a stable, growing organization, then this is the role for you!
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Balance sheet and income statement for assigned portfolio of properties
- Analyze, document, and record transactions in general ledger
- Prepare and maintain supporting work papers as needed
- Provide detailed explanation of all balance sheet and income statement variances
- Work with internal and external business partners
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Experience with aspects of real estate accounting
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , month end , close , GAAP , property , properties , portfolio , CPA , real estate , CAM , work papers, lease , development , industrial , Yardi, JDE
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.