Be at a great place to work with MissionSquare Retirement, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, MissionSquare Retirement was founded to provide portable retirement benefits for city and county managers, enabling accumulated retirement assets to be transferred between employers. Today, MissionSquare Retirement serves more than 1.5 million participant accounts, and more than 9,000 retirement plans across the country. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining MissionSquare Retirement's Marketing Team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral part of our growing Marketing team, and works alongside the VP of Digital, to define the digital roadmap and follow up on execution/implementation of planned activities.Essential Functions for this role include:
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
- Define the digital roadmap and follow up on execution/implementation of planned activities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the website(s), portals, and other digital initiatives (such as SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing, etc.)
- Working with stakeholders to understand requirements and issues with the website; performing competitive site intelligence and understanding current website trends/best practices; connecting data to roadmap iteration and understanding overall marketing goals of the organization.
- Aligns with the in-house development team to set direction and priorities for the websites and portals
- Manages digital agency partners - communicates requirements, expectations, timelines, and manages budgets.
- Reports on progress and execution of the defined digital strategy to key stakeholders
To benefit your career and support your wellbeing, we offer:
- 3-5+ years of experience managing digital web properties.
- 1+ year project management experience, understanding of agile processes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to tailor written and verbal communications to the audience.
- Exceptional relationship and customer service skills.
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization both internally & externally.
- Strong presentation skills, both oral and deck design.
- Focus on web(sites), but larger digital experience preferred/required (SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Knowledge of GA and/or other analytical tools and reporting platforms.
- Functional knowledge of web technologies (CMS, Hosting, Agile development processes, Analytics, etc.) & Digital Marketing (Digital Campaigns, Social Media, SEO, etc.)
- Strategic (digital) thinker, with strong project management skills.
- Competitive Total Rewards (compensation and benefits) package, including 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Varied incentive plans
- Flexible/Hybrid work schedules
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional and career development courses
- Mentoring programs
- Volunteerism program
As a company, MissionSquare Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create an environment that reflects the value and diversity of our employees and fosters respect among them. We believe that talent from diverse backgrounds will further enhance our ability, and mission, to serve those who serve their communities.
- Agile Methodology
- Content Management
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis