Competencies, Skills, and Attributes
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years of related clerical experience is required
• Detail oriented; skill in filing, sorting, entering, or posting data.
• Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, and proof reading skills.
• A willingness to learn, follow directions and work compatibly with others.
• Basic courtesy and effective usage of English language to read, write, and express ideas orally.
• Skill in operating/using standard office machines/equipment (e.g. copy machine, word processor.)
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
• Ability to work OT during peak periods.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Responsibilities:
• Performs routine sorting, counting, coding, organizing, dating, batching, research, or cross referencing requiring limited discretion in carrying assignments. Checks own work to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Performs filing, prepares labels, and maintains and updates files according to standardized procedures.
• Performs simple/routine typing, transferring or copying of information.
• Addresses letters or packages, and distributes or re-directs mail.
• Performs photocopying and faxing, according to instructions.
• Types and accurately enters data, following specific written or verbal instructions.
• Retrieves and/or delivers files or other information.