Are you passionate about Management? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambiance for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.Responsibilities
What do our Warehouse Managers do?
Warehouse Managers organize and manage shipping, receiving, storage and distribution of all items and products located and distributed to customers. They maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse team and provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Manage loading and delivery of all products, ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection and ensure reports accurately reflect products shipped to customer
- Manage financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Partner with plant technicians and the sales team for order processing and order accuracy
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus bonus plan
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
- 3-5 years in a management role with emphasis in customer service
- Success in training, mentoring and coaching service professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
- EEO is the Law English Version - Revised November 2009
- EEO is the Law Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)