To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID 83701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Deposit Operations Specialist
Washington Federal • Boise, ID
Posted 12 days ago
The Boise Deposit Operations Department has an opening for a Deposit Operations Specialist. The Deposit Operations Specialist is responsible for providing high quality support to Branches, the Client Care Center, Seattle Deposit Operations and other internal departments to best support the Bank's business goals and service level expectations. Each department member may have an emphasis in one or more specific areas of service however will be cross trained in multiple functional areas.
Along with the key functions listed below, this position will be expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice when servicing our colleagues and clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and resolve complex situations
- Prepare, analyze and report on a variety of audit packages
- Support consumer and IRA account opening and daily account maintenance procedures
- Analyze and interpret Bank consumer policy and procedures
- Act as the "Help Desk" for incoming inquires from branch colleagues
- Provide backup support in various areas of Deposit Operations
- Closely adhere to Federal regulations and the Bank's Information Security policies and procedures
- Assist with special projects related to functions within the Deposit Operations Departments
- Other duties as assigned