Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking Registered Nurses to provide services at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a long-term contract opportunity with high likelihood of federal staff transition.
• Excellent opportunity to gain entry into federal employment
• Rewarding experience in public service for your country
• Easy travel: federal Property allows you to work on any active, unrestricted state license
• Procedure Services RN
• Schedule is Monday through Friday dayshift, either 8 or 10 hour shifts for 40 hours per week
Other units available:
• Outpatient Hematology
• Inpatient Oncology
• Outpatient Oncology
• Operating Room
Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
• Paid Federal Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Health Benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• 401K Savings Plan
• Perkspot Employee Discount Program
• Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and Counselors available 24/7
• Maxim College Partnership Program
• Direct Deposit
• Travel and Relocation Assistance, as applicable
• RN License.
• Requires 2-3 years of recent Experience with conscious sedation procedures, Cardiac Monitor competency and IV Placements
• Knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, disease process and procedures to perform nursing assignments of moderate difficulty and experience to acutely ill pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients as appropriate. Utilizes the nursing process as a basis for professional practice.
• Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patients condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
• Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Courtney Rogers
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
Registered Nurse Certified