To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Charles, MO 63301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Access Quality Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Saint Charles, MO
Posted 7 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Patient Access Quality Representative in St. Louis, Missouri (MO). Essential Duties:
- Reconciles error reports and collaborates with multiple departments to research, analyst and take appropriate action to resolve discrepancies
- Identifies error trends and works in partnership with the training team and/or leadership to incorporate educational materials into meetings, documentation and curriculum
- Resolves discrepancies in registration data through review of reports, worklists and communication for departments, including enterprise coding, revenue management and case management
- Reviews all in-patient encounters to verify correct insurance allocation
- Performs quality audits to monitor integrity of data obtained during the scheduling, pre-registration and/or patient check-in processes
- Analyzes error trend data to identify educational opportunities
- 1-3 years' experience in Healthcare industry preferred
- Proficient knowledge of insurance and data elements for
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking and analytical skills preferred