DispatchHealth has set out to create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. DispatchHealth Advanced Care is novel health care delivery program, providing acute, hospital-level care in patient’s homes as an alternative to hospitalization. Advanced Care uses a team-based approach that allows for in-home diagnostic and lab testing, treatment, disease management, and intensive care coordination during an episode to treat general medical conditions in a patient's home.
Reporting to the local Advanced Care Lead APP, the San Jose, CA Advanced Care Advanced Practice Provider leverage progressive clinical skills to deliver advanced level care to patients in their home. The Advanced Care APP will have extensive clinical duties, but also serve as a key component of an innovative and highly functional team, responsible for delivering high-quality care in novel care model which improves both patient and provider satisfaction.
- Will provide direct, hospital-level, and post-acute level internal medicine care to patients in their homes. This will include performing clinical assessments, developing, and ordering hospital-level and post-acute level internal medicine clinical workups, ordering, and documentation.
- Creation and implementation of multidisciplinary plan of care for patients on Advanced Care, Extended Care, and Bridge Care service lines
- Will provide overnight call coverage as assigned and in collaboration with the Advanced Care clinical team
- Fostering strong and longitudinal relationships with DispatchHealth Advanced Care and Acute Care APPs, including education and engagement around Advanced Care
- Participation in program enhancement for Advanced Care, Extended Care, and Bridge Care service lines
- Continuously enhancing the Advanced Care commitment to quality, safety, and experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited institution
- Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate
- Nationally board certified, current
- Current BLS / ACLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AdvancedCare Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants (San Jose, CA), [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AdvancedCare Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants (San Jose, CA) and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AdvancedCare Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants (San Jose, CA) to learn more.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care