The purpose of this position is to manage all aspects of the assigned branch locations. This position requires that the individual provide personal customer service to each customer. The position also demands that the incumbent work side-by-side with the Account Manager to support business opportunities to create success. The person in this position must be comfortable speaking with people, have the ability to maintain high safety standards, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office for administration tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Oversee the Operations Staff and ensure that all functions are being performed according to company policy.
2. Service the Customer by fulfilling local equipment needs and supporting the customer with solutions
3. Manage and review the P&L Statement for the assigned branch location to ensure plan is being met
4. Ensure the branch is being run in accordance with company policy
5. Communicate with the District Manager for assistance, special issues, or problems that may arise.
6. Assume other responsibilities as assigned. (Other responsibilities are defined as temporary tasks that assist in the success, maintenance, or safety of the staff and facilities)
Standard Job Specifications
1. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
2. Must have a College degree
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience in transportation
4. Minimum 3 years’ experience in management
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Must have a friendly and upbeat attitude consistently.
8. Demonstrate a positive and professional image.
9. Must be comfortable in speaking with customers face to face.
10. Flexible and adaptable to the changing work flow and needs of the business.
11. Ability to multitask and maintain a positive attitude.
12. Must be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
Preferred Job Specifications
1. 7 years’ experience in transportation
2. 5 years’ experience in management
Equal Opportunity Employer
Resolve Customer Issue