Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKRC is looking for a Creative Services Promotions Writer/Producer. This position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented, social media-savvy individual who feels comfortable working in a team environment.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, producing, scheduling video shoots, directing shoots and working with editors during post-production are the core responsibilities of this position
- Takes the lead in producing image campaigns and sweeps promotion
- Works with the Creative Services Director (CSD), Executive Producer, editors and photographers
- Expected to handle multiple projects from concept to completion, both daily & on an ongoing basis
- A bachelors degree in electronic media, journalism, marketing, English/creative writing, or a related field is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work effectively under tight deadlines (independently and in a team setting)
- Must have a strong working relationship with newsroom producers, reporters, anchors, and managers
- Experience with live television production and basic newsroom technology is a must
- Non-linear editing experience is a plus, but not required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!