As a Cloud IAM Senior Engineer, Your primary focus will be on IAM engineering activities for Google Cloud Platform and Cloud DevOps/Operational Support; implement and enforce IAM controls for applications migrating to or already deployed in public clouds (GCP/Azure). You will work with IAM segment leads, IAM architecture team, IaaS/Cloud Engineering and CI/CD teams to identify and leverage the best practices for IAM controls implementation.
- Identify and establish the necessary structures, roles & responsibilities required within the Cloud IAM & Devops teams
- Serve as subject matter expert on multiple public Cloud IAM technologies / solutions
- Collaborate with EIS, Coud Application Engineering & IAM Operational support teams on Cloud IAM services and controls
- Implement the cloud security best practices and Support the Cloud IAM Roadmap and implementation of enterprise wide IAM policies across the platform.
- Define the IAM cloud centric measures and performance metrics to track the effectiveness of the services and enforcement of controls
- Manage the automation of cloud components using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) principles within a CI/CD pipeline
- Create/enhance automation scripts, CICD pipelines to implement IAM roles, policy bindings in the GCP public cloud env
- Work on automation using CICD/Jenkins /GCP pipelines, Terraform scripts for IAM infrastructure setup and capabilities deployment.
- Support public cloud (GCP, and Azure) hosted applications and infrastructure services by maintaining and enforcing IAM policies and procedures.
- Work on any escalation for IAM issues within public cloud platforms (GCP/Azure)
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions to improve operational efficiencies across IAM processes and patterns
- Around 6 or more Years experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Good understanding of directory services, multi-factor authentication, user provisioning, privileged access management, single sign-on, federation technologies and protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC etc.
- Extensive experience with Cloud IAM functionality across multiple public cloud services (IAM Roles, Permissions and Policies)
- Prior experience working with GCP and CLI
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting, however, may be required to work from home temporarily due to space limitations.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Infrastructure and application deployment automation experience using Terraform and Jenkins to public clouds
- Strong understanding of DevOps, Automation with CICD pipelines
- Experience automating system administration tasks, deployments, and other repeatable tasks
- Industry recognized technical or security certifications (Google/ Azure certifications, CCSP) is a plus
- Experience with Python and Scripting languages
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.