Detroit Area, MI
Successful candidate will prepare monthly financial statements including - P&L, BS, CF and A/R. Prepare and maintain budget monitoring files on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Manage all payroll via third parties payroll providers. Lead the Corporate implementation of new accounting standards. Verify compliance with Corporate guidance, procedures and policies across organization. Prepare Transfer Pricing calculations for the group on a quarterly basis. Responsible for Financial statements, tax reports, chief scientist reports and Handling the SOX field. Management of bookkeeping staff. Work with corporate business partners to ensure corporate standards and policies are met. Provide quarterly financial reports to the investors.Ongoing work with the legal team, insurance team and auditors. Monitor and audit payroll and other financial processes. Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements - including income tax and employment taxes. Monitor bank account and prepare cash management reports to insure proper cash flow.
- Internship in one of the Big 4 auditor firms.
- Must have recent working experience at a publicly traded company
- Managerial experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Controller.
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting, including quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
- Experience in Automotive startups Companies strongly preferred
- Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to US GAAP.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Controller
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles