To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redondo Beach, WA
- Phone: 3109263967
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Staff Auditor
Volt • Redondo Beach, WA
Posted 2 months ago
This role will participate in audits of the company's business-related processes, including testing of systems and applications under the scope of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This is a key role working closely with our information technology team, as well as high levels of interaction with business process owners at each of our components. Our business auditor will have a unique opportunity to influence the design and testing of internal controls over financial reporting.
Are you ready to apply your risk and compliance expertise to a growing public company? Do you have experience working with acquisitive companies? We are seeking an information technology auditor who can apply technical knowledge to evaluate risks and design and execute audit plans across our growing business lines.
Positions may require up to 20% domestic and 10% international travel.
Personal and Professional Attributes
- Solid ethical behavior and professionalism
- Results driven, seeking challenging assignments
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, working collaboratively with the business and IT process owners to designing controls for new lines of business/acquisitions and/or providing input to remediation plans (as necessary)
- Superior project management skills - you will work through multiple assignments and audit phases during the calendar year and it is paramount that you track and execute on all of your assigned tasks with high quality and timely
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills - you will prepare audit documentation which will be submitted for review to your supervisors and interact with various levels of employees, as well as vendors such as our external auditors, to collect and communicate information.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen sense of professional skepticism - we are seeking a candidate with a proven history of analyzing data and situations to identify anomalies, outliers, and issues
- Willingness to dive deep into the assigned audit area to provide insights and/or solutions/recommendations - our focus is on improving the customer experience and you must be comfortable taking professional risk with the objective of creating value, internally and ultimately externally
Educational & Professional Credentials
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- 5+ years of experience in areas of accounting, auditing and/or process documentation
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA) preferred
- Familiarity with COSO 2013 and PCAOB auditing standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Data analytics is a plus