Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The AVP, Digital Acquisition will be responsible for supporting planning, execution, optimization and reporting of CIT Bank's acquisition campaigns and media programs across digital platforms.
- Support and contribute to audience segmentation strategy for new and existing customers
- Daily analysis, optimization, and execution of acquisition targeting tactics inclusive of bid adjustment and budget management.
- Developing best practices for acquisition execution and driving efficiency
- Performance of multiple affiliates in generation of acquisition dollars
- Work with banking services product comparison websites to promote bank's products at the most efficient cost
- Collaboration of online-to-offline measurement efforts with internal analytics teams and platform partners.
- Forecast program performance and manage expenses with a high degree of accuracy
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and proactively communicate insights ensuring positive KPIs
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to maximize the value of programmatic paid acquisition social programs.
- Support the identification, evaluation, execution and development of new affiliate opportunities and technologies
- Develop and maintain a testing plan to maximize acquisition investment value and traffic.
- Maintain strong knowledge of digital, retail and competitive trends.
- Always keeping abreast of new digital/social technology/tools/platforms best practices and successful strategies
- Digital Advertising and Marketing: 3+ years (Required)
- Financial Services experience - 3+ years (Desired)
- Expertise with customer acquisition, development of pixel strategies, and custom audience builds
- Knowledge of Google Adwords; GDN; programmatic advertising; digital display, native, and social media advertising
- Experience with SEO/SEM, PPC
Pay Per Click
Google Ad Words
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization