To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Superintendent - Nicklaus Private Golf Course
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 10 days ago
La Quinta Resort &PGA WEST is home to nine courses designed by Pete Dye, Arnold Palmer, GregNorman, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Weiskopf. The resort hosts numerous tournaments bothprofessional and amateur, most notably the PGA Tour's Dessert Classic.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets for maintenance and capital improvements to the golf course(s) and property
- Monitor nightly irrigation applications, insect and weed populations and diseases to diagnose problems and to present solutions
- Keep and maintain accurate and complete records including, but not limited to, payroll, inventory, weather data, maintenance procedures, fertilizer and pesticide applications, local, state and federal training documentation, safety and environmental standards and laws and regulations
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, providing professional development and delivering recognition and reward
- Acts in absence of the Superintendent
Specificskills to have, or to further develop:
- Pogo Turf Pro and Cloud
- Rain Bird Cirrus and Toro Links irrigation systems
- Birchstreet accounting
- Spectrum Technologies equipment
- Taskmaster Turf Scheduling
- MS Office
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!