MENTOR South Bay, a part of The MENTOR Network, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children’s behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Provide In-Home Behavioral Services to consumers within their given catchment area, ensuring compliance with the In-Home Behavioral Services Performance Specifications. Conduct functional behavioral assessments (FBA) of youth demonstrating challenging behaviors that interfere with daily functioning in a variety of environments; including the design and implementation of behavior plans. Contribute to the on-going training and oversight of Family Service Providers within his/her site and the agency at large.
- Provide In-Home Behavioral Services to identified youth and families within given catchment area
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments (FBA) of youth
- Complete individualized, strengths-based behavior management plans
- Participate in Care Planning Teams for identified youth and families
- Provide outreach counseling to individuals, groups, families, and couples, as necessary
- Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
- Attend weekly supervision, and staff meetings, and consultations as required
- Follow the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance Specifications, and Service Definitions for In-Home Behavioral Services
- Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status, as designated
- Support the referral process for In-Home Behavioral Services. Ensure families are contacted according to state-mandated benchmarks
- Assist with developing and providing supervision training programs for Family Service Providers
- Submit documentation and ensure it meets the Performance Specifications set forth by the state and is submitted timely
- Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of CBHI services
- Participate in Systems of Care meetings and other CBHI-related meetings (as assigned)
- Adhere to company policies, administrative directives, therapy guidelines, codes of conduct and all office and administrative procedures
- Respond to client emergencies as needed, especially with regards to In-Home Behavioral Services Performance Specifications
- Maintain contact with site by checking voicemail and emails daily.
- Keep supervisor informed of progress on all cases
- Adhere to provisions of M.G.L Chapter 119, Section 51A (Mandated Reporter); report all occurrences immediately to the clinic. Complete crisis reporting protocol as required.
- Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
- Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters. Adhere to HIPAA standards and regulations.
- Remain compliant with billing, documentation, and minimum service delivery to substantiate each billable unit
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS: BCBA, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, or LADC-1
- Master’s Level Practitioner AND: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA); OR Enrolled in a behavior analyst training program and eligible for certification within nine months; OR Master’s levels mental health practitioner working under the supervision of a BCBA; OR a psychologist licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Psychology with experience performing functional behavioral assessments and implementing and evaluating intervention strategies; OR a
- Master’s level mental health practitioner with relevant training and two years’ experience with the above essential functions. PC Literacy and experience with MS Office Applications
Why Join Us?
- Sign on Bonus!!
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- Mental Health
- Care Planning
- Substance Abuse Counseling