Our client is currently seeking a Software Engineer (Java/React) Location:
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Duration: Direct Hire/Perm - W2 only
***For IMMEDIATE consideration***
Java, Microservices, Playframework, PostgreSQL, ReactJS
- Our engineering team is still in its early stages, meaning you will be crucial to shaping the future of this company.
- We have already made and plan to continue to make a lasting impact on the Clinical Trials process, and you could be a part of that!
- We work with the pharmaceutical industry to streamline the drug approval process, bringing life-saving medicines to patients that need them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Our engineers are working to solve complex problems in clinical data processing, standardization, and integration.
- You will be part of a small Agile team that is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and improving your projects.
- You will be encouraged to exceed expectations, which is a requirement to succeed in a small team that is constantly working on new challenges.
- You will not be limited to the back-end and will be given plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute on the full stack.
- You will have a chance to research new technologies if they are the best solution to a problem, but you will also be expected to learn and use existing solutions when it makes sense.
- To empower our developers, we will equip you with the best hardware and software available.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience writing server-side code in Java
- Have experience in at least one other general-purpose programming language
- Have strong understanding of software design patterns
- Have experience with API design and development
- Write efficient SQL
- Have experience using version control (preferably, git)
- Be able to provide examples of previous work you are proud of
- Be able to write useful test cases
- Be smart, and get things done
- Be passionate about software development
- Have a strong background in algorithms
- Have experience in building Microservices
- Have experience with machine learning
Use Programming Language