To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sellersville, PA 18960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver - CDL B
The H&K Group • Sellersville, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Naceville Materials,, a division of The H&K Group, Inc., located in Tylersport, PA is looking for experienced tri-axle drivers! A Class A or B CDL license is required as well as 1-3 years of experience! Responsibilities include:
- Performs all work adhering to OSHA and Company Safety policy.
- Drives truck to destination. Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Performs daily pre and post trip of vehicle.
- Responsible to tarp all loads when traveling on public roadways.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!