Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Account Representative for our global petroleum services provider in their Virginia Beach, VA location. This is a 6+ month temporary position paying $18.75/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm schedule.
• Answer telephone, e-mail and written inquiries professionally
• Promote, up-sell and cross-sell P products and services completely and accurately
• Respond promptly to internal customer inquiries and requests
• Resolve customer complaints and issues with commercial fuel and residential home heat accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
• Initiate account set ups, credit checks and account changes
• Document customer communication with accounts. Explain issues or incidents and develop subsequent solutions – follow through until an issue is completely resolved
• Work closely and skillfully with other departments; Dispatch, Credit, Sales, etc.
• Complete additional duties and projects as required
• Minimum of two years Customer Service experience in an office setting.
• Advanced MS Outlook, Word, and Excel skills. Experience using MS SharePoint preferred.
• Ability to learn new applications quickly and accurately
• Must be self-motivated, maintain professional composure under high stress situations, and have pronounced communication skills
• Must have ability to work independently and within a busy team environment
• Experience or knowledge of the petroleum industry is ideal but not required
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Communications Management