Full Time 3pm-11pm
Atlantic Memorial is looking for motivated Nurse Supervisor RN to join our team.
We are a skilled nursing facility with decades of dedication and experience serving our residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
The primary purpose of your job position is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour of duty. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing. activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Delegate to each Charge Nurse the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to perform his/her assigned duties.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Ensure that reference material (i.e., PDR’S, Federal and State Regulations, etc.) maintained at the nurses’ stations is current. Recommend written material that will assist the nursing service department in meeting the day-to-day needs of the resident.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel are in compliance with their respective job descriptions.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the Administrator or Director of Nursing Services.
- Meet with your shift on a regularly scheduled basis to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and/or to assist in the improvement of services.
- Review and evaluate your department’s work force and make recommendations to the Director.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit and shift.
- Great customer service with a smile
- TEAMWORK & a positive can do attitude
- Possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
Atlantic Memorial Healthcare Center
2750 Atlantic Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90806
URL blocked - click to apply
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Hardworking And Dedicated
Long Term Care