To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navient • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
We are looking for an Invoicing Specialist to join our team in Milwaukee, WI!
The Invoice Specialist handles the day to day invoicing procedures, reconciliations of client invoices and communicates with clients as needed regarding invoicing related issues. Generates review and reconciles invoices for accuracy. Also processes month end closing for invoicing.
- Ability to perform various business tasks, including data entry, creating invoices, creating spreadsheets, communicating invoice issues to management and resolving customer invoicing problems
- Produces client invoices using MSB's collection system and performs quality assurance, inspection and necessary corrections on all invoice transactions, as they relate to specific client requirements
- Effectively communicates with clients regarding their invoices for purposes such as clarifying specific transactions, addressing requested invoice changes made by the clients, or invoice format
- Provides other departments or clients with ad-hoc client reports based upon data outputs, as required
- Establishes, maintains and manages relationships with clients and their accounts in a timely and accurate fashion
- Performs month end closing
- Responsible for cash applications as they may apply to: check runs, check requests or over-payment requests
- Effectively & professionally communicates with clients & staff at all levels
- Invoice and payment submittal reconciliations
- Prepares and analyzes various reporting, as assigned
- May assist with accounts receivable postings and customer calls, as assigned
- May assist with electronic payment data and submission transmittals, as assigned
- Other related duties as assigned
- Managing new client implementation as it relates to invoicing
- Fund clients through banking portal which include ACH and Wire
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years invoicing/billing/AR experience required
- 3+ years Client Services background required
- College course work preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Proficient in MS office with advanced Excel
- Proficient with Adobe PDF
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Engaging team player / Thinks outside the box
- Problem analysis and problem resolution
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to adapt very quickly and positively to change
- Flexibility on scheduling required
- Able to adapt quickly to computer systems
- Able to use general office machines to include scanner, fax & 10-key, etc.
- Proficient communicator