Responsibilities include blood and blood culture collection; non-blood specimen collection including urine, sputum, semen samples, throat swabs; chain of custody specimen collection. Performs venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements and assists in Clinical Laboratory as necessary Minimum Qualifications:-
High school diploma or equivalent. -
Phlebotomy training with externship.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification. Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job description and minimum qualifications:
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Medical Terminology
- Labeling Specimens
- Electronic Reporting
- Patient Safety
- Specimen Collection Techniques
- Labeling Policies