Exciting opportunity for direct placement with Kelly Services in a Volume Recruiter role. Kelly is seeking an experienced Recruiter to be responsible for candidate acquisition, qualification and submission of candidates to fill high volume job orders. The individual responsibilities will focus on recruiting and fulfilling orders for light industrial, contact center, electronic assembly and office professional positions.
- Candidate acquisition utilizing various tools and sources; Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media and personal networking.
- Identification and selection of top talent
- Creation and management of candidate pipelines
- Consultation with internal and external customers to gain thorough and accurate understanding of requirements from customer.
- Ability to meet and exceed activity and results standards designed to ensure performance goals are achieved.
Education / Experience
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelors degree preferred
- Field of study: Business/HR
- 1 -2 years of recruiting experience
Type of Experience
Full lifecycle recruiting experience in commercial staffing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and decision making skills are required.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills are required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
- Able to meet and exceed activity and results standards designed to ensure performance goals are achieved
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US4541LS_28213520
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.