ALLENTOWN Pharmaceutical Company
Title: QC Inspector
- Ensuring and enforcing GMP compliance throughout the production floor.
- Responsible for verification of documentation, room identification, equipment and incoming components to a packaging room as follows:
- Ensure batch record documentation is accurate
- Read and understand process steps within the batch record to ensure compliance - Review batch record for any additional requests, memos, deviations,
- Ensure room/equipment cleaning logs have been completed as applicable.
- Ensure all equipment listed in the process is listed on the equipment verification
- Responsible to perform all in process inspections, verify challenges and pull testing or retain samples as required
- Perform inspections as required in batch record and as per AQL requirements.
Interested candidates may apply through this posting or may send their resumes directly to Donna at Email blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Quality Control System