Are you an excellent decision maker with great presentation skills
Durham Senior Care Inc., d.b.a. Home Instead, is looking for a Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator. This position works with a wide variety of tools to recruit, interview, train, onboard, and engage with potential CAREGivers to work with seniors in our community. The potential candidate for this position would have the following:
- A desire to engage with candidates and successfully screen them for a CAREGiving position.
- The ability to work as a team to ensure best practices for hiring, interviewing, training, and onboarding are followed.
- A desire to build relationships with current and potential CAREGivers and drive them towards career success.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while maintaining quality of work.
- Must live within 10 miles Durham, NC.
- Reflect the core values of Durham Senior Care, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Help plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation to work
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid legal plan, company paid life insurance, and other benefits.
- Energetic and friendly work environment
If you would like to learn more about us, go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator. If you would like to learn more about the job or apply, go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator and click on “Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator”. We look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
- Retention Management