To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 94203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive, Robert Half Technology - Sacramento
Robert Half International • Sacramento, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONAccount Executive, Robert Half Technology - Sacramento
As an Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
Developing and growing a client base:
- Use your proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and contract-to-hire staffing solutions.
- Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Responsible for solidifying Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Contact supervisors to determine candidate’s viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- A Bachelor's degree required. CIS/MIS degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in the IT industry is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- A combination of account development and account management skills are required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONCA SACRAMENTO