- Provide leadership and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships of on-site staff and promote positive project morale
- Use knowledge and understanding of general contract/subcontracts, contract drawings and specifications to assist the project management team
- Examine contract drawings and specifications for design deficiencies, impractical details and possible code violations and bring these to the attention of the Project Manager who will review them with the Owner
- Assist project management team in the development and refinement of the project schedule, keep schedule properly updated, and see that the job meets the various required dates
- Responsible for quality control, safety and security practices, equipment and manpower
- Coordinate, direct and monitor Pulice’s labor, equipment and material and to inspect activities of subcontractors and suppliers
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma
- Heavy bridge experience is required
- Must be able to read blue prints and drawings
- Ability to understand project cost analysis
- Communicate clearly and professional both verbally and in writing
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- 30 hour OSHA training or equal
- Adhere to proper safety measures and all company policies
- Heavy civil TxDOT job experience
- 10+ Years’ Experience in Heavy Civil in Texas (preferably RGV).
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)