Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for a Customer Care Technician to join the team at our Buccaneer Homes building facility in Hamilton, AL.
The Customer Care Technician is responsible for delivering the desired customer service experience as represented by the customer care philosophy. The goal is to effectively make warranty, courtesy, or service repairs that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
Phone contact with Customers and Retailers concerning service issues.
- Complete survey calls and or cards, to ensure a positive Customer Experience.
- Service scheduling, generating parts orders for service calls and follow up reporting after completion.
- Travel to customer’s homes and completing service repairs.
- Must be able to perform various repairs on interior and exterior of homes
- Experience in drywall, trim, electrical, flooring, and plumbing
- Must be able to travel out of state to home site locations
- Work schedule consists of 14 days on and 7 days off
- Must have valid driver's license and clean Motor Vehicle Report
2039 BEXAR AVENUE EAST
HAMILTON, Alabama, 35570
Resolve Customer Issue