Dermpath Diagnostics, a fully owned subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics, is exclusively focused on providing exceptional Dermatopathology services and is backed by an unrivaled team of over 70 board-certified Dermatopathologists, advanced diagnostic technologies and unparalleled clinician/patient support.
Our mission is to provide accurate, clear and prompt diagnoses. We also strive to develop confident relationships with our referring clinicians and are fully committed to assisting in providing the best care for every patient.
We are currently seeking a board-certified Dermatopathologist to join our practice in White Plains, NY. This key position will offer the practice of full-time Dermatopathology and will work with experienced Dermatopathologists in a supportive, congenial atmosphere where being a team-player is imperative.
• Dermatopathologist with at least 2 to 3 years of post-fellowship experience
• Must be board certified in Anatomic Pathology or Dermatology and Dermatopathology
• Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
• Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
EDUCATION, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS
• Required: Medical Degree
• Required: Board certified in Anatomic Pathology or Dermatology
• Required: Dermatopathology fellowship at an accredited facility
• Required: Must hold a valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in practice location or be eligible to obtain licensure
• Desired: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of New York
Dermpath Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Supplemental Benefits and 401(k) with company contribution.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
INQUIRIES CAN BE DIRECTED TO:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Dermatopathologist - AMP- White Plains, New York
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Executive and Physician Talent
Hardworking And Dedicated
Confident And Emotionally Stable