Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
What's this role all about?
Plans and delivers nutritional care to all patients admitted at MDRH. Performs as a member of the multidisciplinary care team. Screens admitted patients to identify those at nutritional risk. Oversees diet technicians with menu edits for patient preferences. Utilizes independent clinical judgment in line with evidence-based guidelines.
Shift: 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Current Registered Dietitian Licensure (required)
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required)
- Basic computer knowledge (required).
- Prior experience as RD in a healthcare setting (preferred).
Clinical Dietitian - Per Diem - 9am - 5:30pmBusiness Entity:
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey HospitalJob Category:
Clinical OperationsPosition Type:
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Multidisciplinary Approach