Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Demonstrates, explains, and instructs tactical driving and operations. Serves as subject matter expert and resource for all aspects of tactical driver's training and operations.
- Must be willing to operate company vehicle
- Provides instructional and conduct guidance to students
- Manages course flow to meet training curriculum guidelines and timelines
- Ensures proper setup of the driving track
- Explains and demonstrates the use of equipment
- Conducts in car driver training in the following areas: Advanced Highway Safety, Beyond Normal Limits Driving, and Tactical Driver Training (HMMWV driver training, off-road driver training and recovery techniques, high center of gravity vehicle driver training, and evasive actions)
- Observes and evaluates the individual participants' driving habits and reactions under various driving conditions to determine suitable remedial instruction and practice
- Communicates and enforces safety procedures
- Ensures safety of all students
- Identifies in a timely manner training requirements needed to maintain required certifications and company standards, and completes all required continuing education and refresher training programs
- Completes any additional training and/or certifications required by the government or the contract
- Completes and files all required reports and documentation in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of Law Enforcement, Military Operations, and/or Professional Driving experience required
- Must be experienced in instructional techniques and proficient in MS Office
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last three years
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Instructor, Driving Training (Casual)
Work is based in a busy training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. In addition to work in a classroom setting, frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety Standards. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours are required, and work schedule will vary.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions. Requires intermittent sitting, walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Accounting Record Management System