Over the past 78 years, Morgan Corp. has expanded to one of the largest diversified heavy construction grading companies in the Southeast. With offices in SC, NC, and GA, and hundreds of employees, Morgan Corp. supports multiple projects and strives to exceed customer expectations while upholding core values.
Morgan Corp. is currently searching for Heavy Equipment Operators for projects in Charlotte, NC.
* Comply with all company and site specific policies and procedures
* Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet production targets
* Perform routine inspections, safety walk-arounds, and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment
* Maintain equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
* Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required
* May perform other related duties as assigned
* At least two (2) years of experience operating heavy equipment preferred
* Knowledge of safe and productive operation of equipment, including but not limited to Caterpillar, Komatsu, etc.
* Must be able to climb in and out of equipment unassisted
* Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
* Frequently lift 20 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be willing and able to travel to other project sites throughout the Southeastern U.S. as needed
* Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and weekends as needed
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
* Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
* Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com
- Heavy Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance