$2000 Hiring Incentives for Nurses – COVID Relief Bonus – Apply Today!*
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Help at Home makes a difference in the lives of our clients and our communities, and our nurses take that job seriously. That’s why they come to work every day with helping hands and compassionate hearts.
At Help at Home, our LPNs are focused on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties, and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards governing the provision of Medicaid Waiver programs in the state of Alabama.
At this time, we are seeking nurses who are interested in PRN work.
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a Licensed Practical Nurse includes:
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical providers.
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver guidelines.
- Supporting Help at Home’s mission to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line staff.
- Assisting branch operations with other duties.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and community-based settings.
- Support of Help at Home’s values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding 2-3 counties.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration training.
- A current nursing license in the state of Alabama.
- Ability to work every weekend or every other weekend from 8 am - 4 pm
- Flexible to also work weekdays to provide supervisory visits for caregivers and other long hour nursing cases
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview. *New nurses who begin work before June 30th are eligible for hiring bonuses of $2000 (COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for payout details at your interview.