To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Bedford, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
+ RN Registered Nurse Evenings Nights NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Vibra Healthcare • New Bedford, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is a 90-bed acute care hospital located in historic New Bedford, MA, on the Freetown border. Conveniently located off of Route 140 and easily commutable from the Boston area as well as Rhode Island, our hospital offers comprehensive, specialized clinical programs, including pulmonary rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation and neurobehavioral programs for individuals requiring long-term rehabilitation services. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is currently seeking dynamic Registered Nurses - RNs to join our team!
We love to train! NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY! Submit your application today, or email your resume to Ann Draper, Talent Acquisition Partner, at ADraper@vibrahealth.com!
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- CRRN and ACLS preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.