To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Vocational Nurse
MGA HEALTHCARE • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking licensed nurses for positions available at a major San Francisco medical center. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse working alongside some of the best Bay Area medical professionals within one of the top hospitals in the country. As an MGA nurse, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling, both full-time and part-time available
- Comprehensive benefits (health, vision, dental, and more) after just 30 days of full-time work
- 401k with company match!
- A dedicated account manager as a single point of contact and 24/7 on-call clinical and admin support!
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
- Manage patient records and perform regular assessments
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Consult with healthcare team to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Modify patient treatment plans per test results and patient responses
What we’re looking for:
- A Licensed Vocational Nurse seeking a dependable position in San Francisco
- Active CA LVN license in good standing
- BLS certification
- At least 1 year of acute/sub-acute care (or related outpatient experience within past 4 years)
- Ability to handle med-pass efficiently
How to apply:
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit an application for immediate consideration!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records