To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Volt Workforce Solutions
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Records Coordinator (8699)
Volt • Seattle, WA
Posted 18 days ago
Volt has partnered with a Healthcare insurance company in the downtown Seattle area and we are looking for a medical records clerk.
Position: Medical Records
- Looking for a temporary Medical Records Coordinator to work as a part of the National Records Team in our Seattle Office. For this job to be done well, we need someone with strong attention to detail and organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
Some things you will be doing are:
- Ensure that medical records/charts are sent out for scheduled appointments.
- Back up other offices as need be.
- Scanning in medical records to make them electronic files.
- Sorting records and putting them in chronological order for the doctors.
Compensation Range: $15-16/hr.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- High school Diploma required
- able to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* If you have any questions please contact Ana Arriero at 657-205-3039
**Volt is an equal opportunity employer**