$55000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a Billing Specialist to join our client! As the Billing Specialist you will create invoices, credit memos, update accounting records, customer information, and send payment reminders. If you are a dynamic Billing Specialist with excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills, this may be the role for you. If you have experience in the construction, engineering or architecture space, you are encouraged to submit your resume.
- Manage journal entries of adjustments to billings
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Send out bills and invoices to customers via available channels (physically or via email or another digital system)
- Receive various types of payments (cash, online payments etc.) and check for accuracy
- Prepare all information needed for bills receivable calculation
- Issue periodical customer account statements
- Maintain accuracy in billing data, correcting any errors
- Assist customers and handle billing complaints
- Provide reminders for payments, contacting customers if needed
- Manage customer accounts, check for outstanding debts, incorrect or incomplete information, or other problems
- Prepare reports to company's executives and senior managers
- Review billing adjustments with vendors and clients
- Answer requests from clients and vendors
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associates Degree preferred.
-Experience with Deltek software is strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Specialist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Specialist for more information.
- Accounts Receivable