We are currently searching for eager, money-motivated Call Center Representative to bring onboard immediately! Our client is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for strong Call Center Representative to continue to grow their business in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. The call center position offers a steady and reliable base salary with huge opportunity for professional growth and development. If you have proven experience exceeding goals and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, then please keep reading!
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via email and telephone communication
- Answer inbound calls and conduct outbound calls daily
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on current marketing campaigns
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services, and to encourage referrals
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years call center/Or 2-3 years of strong customer service experience
- A background that shows solid longevity and dedication to past positions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals and targets
- Strong PC proficiency and the ability to pass pre-employment skill assessments
- HS Diploma or GED at minimum
If you are interested in this Call Center Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer , customer service rep , customer service representative , entry-level, entry level, recruiter , recruiting , sales , sales rep , sales representative , call center , call center rep , call center representative , outbound , contact center , recruit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill